This is a gentle adaptation of the Bowen technique which can have a massive benefit of the signs and symptoms of damaged or struggling lymphatic system.
What does the Lymphatic system do?
• Waste and debris removal from the blood
• Drains excess fluids from the tissues
• Filtration system
• Transport “clean” fluid back to the bloodstream
• Transports fats from the digestive system
• Production, storage, maintenance, and
distribution of Lymphocytes – Immune system
• Maintenance of normal blood volume and fluid balance.
Is your Lymphatic system working properly?
If not these are common signs
• Swollen glands
• Puffiness in eyes or face
• Swelling in fingers (tight rings) or ankles
• Bloating or holding on to water
• Sinus infections
• Skin issues, such as dry or itchy skin
• Soreness or stiffness upon waking
Less common signs are:
• “Unexplained” aches and pains
• Weight gain and extra belly fat
• Breast swelling or tenderness
• A sense of fogginess in the brain
• Worsened allergies
• Food sensitivities
• Increased cold or flu
• Struggling immune system and general healing process